2012年3月29日星期四

bcp_init fails on Windows XP, works fine on Windows 2000

I have the following problem with bcp_int() call: same program that
works just fine on Windows 2000 fails silently on bcp_init() call on
Windows XP. All other conditions are the same: database, table name etc.
Note that program was compiled on Windows 2000. Has anybody else
encountered similar problem?I had the same problem with XP and Win98.
I have installed MDAC 2.8 download on Microsoft site and it correct the
problem.
But it doesn't correct problem on Win98.
Let me know if this solution resolve your problem
"Yuriy Dudko" wrote:

> I have the following problem with bcp_int() call: same program that
> works just fine on Windows 2000 fails silently on bcp_init() call on
> Windows XP. All other conditions are the same: database, table name etc.
> Note that program was compiled on Windows 2000. Has anybody else
> encountered similar problem?
>

没有评论:

发表评论