2012年3月25日星期日

BCP Usage with SQL Server 2005 Clustered Server

How can I use BCP to create an XML format file on a SQL Server 2005
cluster that has multiple instances of SQL Server running? Is there
some sample syntax, etc.?
Thx.
-akThis syntax "appears" to work...
bcp [sqlcls1dev\inst2005dev].[BusinessContacts].[Branch] format -x -T
-fc:\temp\myfile.xml
However, I get a connection timeout error that also states that the SQL
Server 2005 by default doesn't allow remote connections. But, I see
that this server does allow remote connections in the options. I am
logged into the box using Win authent and my Win acct has symin
privileges on the sql server instance. Any information would be
appreciated.
-ak
Ayron wrote:
> How can I use BCP to create an XML format file on a SQL Server 2005
> cluster that has multiple instances of SQL Server running? Is there
> some sample syntax, etc.?
> Thx.
> -ak

没有评论:

发表评论