2012年3月27日星期二

BCP won't import into simple data table...

Hi all...
alright I'm at a loss here...
I'm using BCP to import data into a table in my database...
I keep getting an error of " unexpected Eof' or somthing like that, so
I figure my problem is with the text file i'm importing from.
To see if I was barking up the right tree, I created a new database
and table.
The table (named table1) has one field 'Data1 (nChar(10), null)'
I've created a text file with one column of data:
123
123
123
and I'm using the following command:
Bcp mydatabase..table1 in f:\text.txt -T -Sbiff\sqlExpress
where mydatabase is the name of my new database and biff\sqlexpress is
the name of my server.
This is so Vexxing - any help would be appreciated.
I figured this one out - I wasn't using the -c switch.

没有评论:

发表评论